This experience was created for Audi Austria and is currently shipped around the globe to various events. It was and is still highly successful marketing campaign.
Department Multimedia Technology with branch of studies Game and Simulation Engineering & Lead.
Master thesis title
• Driver fatigue detection via Smartwatch
Department Multimedia Technology with branch of studies Game Developement & Augmented Reality.
Bachelor thesis titles
• Implementation of feedback mechanisms into an iOS application for diabetics
• Mobile game developement for iOS: webbased versus native
Department Electronics with branch technical informatics.
Succesfully completed the training to become a paramedic and to operate as one.
• Development of new features of existing Wikitude products and upcoming products
• Support for 3D modeling and creation of samples
• Improvement of existing internal and external services
• Technical support of customers or prospects
As the first and only VR/AR expert in Porsche Informatics, I was responsible for creating concepts and solutions in this field and therefore developing immersive experiments or proof of concepts with branch-leading products like HTC Vive, HP Reverb, Unity3D & Unreal Engine, Blender, ARCore & ARKit, Vuforia, etc.
• Leveraging Value Proposition Canvases and Business Model Canvases to analyze business ideas
• Media creation for Data Science, AI and VR/AR projects
• UX coordination for Data Science and AI projects
• Setting up a sandbox for quick experiment development & prototyping with low management overhead
Working in an honorary capacity as a paramedic in Salzburg city. Mainly nightshifts every 11 days (because there are 11 cavalcades in the city).
Work as a paramadic as an alternate to the compulsory military service.
Creating funny and interactive VR, AR and MR applications with Unity. Frontend development on big budget web projects.
Frontend and Backend Development of database-centred Enterprise Solutions & oversighting and servicing of running projects.
Development of the iOS Services of the main product.
Development of content creation and automated testing tools for game designers & backend development of an in-house project management tool.
As an indie developer, I had the opportunity to work with some presitgios companies and people, such as Wikitude, Boulderbar, Blumatix and some more.